RELEVANCE OF TOPIC:
- How important, timely, and vital is the topic to attendees? 10 pts.
- How innovative, original, or creative is the topic? 5 pts.
- Is the topic adaptable or (unique) to various types of losses? 5 pts.
- Will the participant be able to think in new ways (perspective) after attending this session? 15 pts.
RELEVANCE SUBTOTAL – 35 PTS.
- Is the session description clear and well-defined? 5 pts.
- Is the plan for engagement effective? 5 pts.
- Does the proposed presenter have sufficient expertise to address the topic? 5 pts.
DESCRIPTION SUBTOTAL – 15 PTS.
GRAND TOTAL: 50 PTS.